Improve your cash flow with GoCardless for Sage
GoCardless is a new service that integrates directly with Sage 50 Accounts and allows you to collect payments by Direct Debit from your customers with the minimum of effort. Perfect for regular billing and Invoicing, the system is quick and easy to setup and very reasonably priced for the small to medium business. The main features are:
- Instant, free set-up – No lengthy application review. No talking to your bank. Sign up in minutes and take your first payment today.
- Simple, low pricing – No sign-up fees, monthly fees or hidden extras. We’ll charge you one simple transaction fee. For up to 500 transactions per month, the cost is just 1% of the transaction value with a cap of £2.00. Higher transaction volumes attract scale pricing, for which you can get an individual quote.
- Market leading product – Everything you need to set up, collect and manage Direct Debit payments with our simple online tool or REST API.
- No funds held back or transaction limits – We won’t limit how much you can collect, and unlike other providers we pay you every penny you’re due within seven working days.
- Works directly with Sage 50. The GoCardless plug-in integrates Sage 50 Accounts directly with the GoCardless Direct Debit processing system. Once you have set up GoCardless with Sage 50 Accounts you can collect payments with one click. It’s unbelievably simple: just select the invoices you want to collect, and click a button to collect. Done. Automatic reconciliation – See the status of all your GoCardless payments within Sage. Best of all, reconcile your payments with a single click.
- View a two-minute demonstration of how it works here
- Download GoCardless customer case studies : Case Study One – Bluesky Business Services and Case Study Two – The Fullfilling Station
- We are a GoCardless Partner. Contact us today if you would like to discuss collecting payments via GoCardless
- Check out how well GoCardless integrates with Sage 50 Accounts using the free GoCardless Plug-In for Sage
- Sign up with GoCardless through The Asperiti Group: GoCardless Asperiti Sign-up